Monday, 19 March 2012

Some FAQ

Having just done three wedding fairs in three weekends, I've chatted to lots of brides and had a few questions asked about the photography packages. So I thought I'd answer them all here for you!


"If we book an album package, how long do you stay for?"

For the Storybook package, I can come to the bride's house/venue to take photos of getting ready. Either before or after you are in your dress. I'll usually stay to photograph the speeches if you'd like and if you want the first dance photographing as well I can stay for that too, although the longer I'm there, the more photos you'll want!
For the Storybook Deluxe package, I can cover bride getting ready right through until the first dance. If you don't fancy having photos of you getting ready, that's fine, it's entirely up to you. After all it's your day!

"Do we get to see the album design layout before it's printed?"

Yes. Once I've designed the album layout from the photos you have chosen, I will email you the proofs. At this stage you can change black and white photos back to colour or change sizes of photos. Once I've made the changes, I'll email the new layouts for your approval again. Only when you are happy, will I order the finished album.

"Your photography and cd only packages start from a minimum of 2 and a half hours, how much would it be to have coverage from the ceremony to the first dance?"

This will depend on specific timings but say you were having a 2pm ceremony and your first dance was going to be at 8pm I would need to be there for 6 and a half hours. This would be £905 which would include a cd of images and your choice of an 8x6 photo book, A3 calendar, 5 mini albums or a 16x12 wall canvas.

"Would we have full rights to print the photographs from the cd?"

Yes, you get a licence to print the photographs in any way you choose for yourselves and your family and friends.

"Would we be able to come back and order an album at a later date?"

Of course! There is no difference in the photos I take for an album package and a cd only package. There will be plenty of photographs to choose from to put into an album at a later date. You would just pay the difference between the album package price and the amount you had already paid.

For details of the products included in the photography and cd only package please read my post on Album package vs Photography & CD only package

Related blog post coming soon - "What style of album design can I have?"

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment