Monday, 5 March 2012

Exciting new venture

Wedding watercolour 1

I'm very excited to share with you my new venture. Why not commission an original watercolour painting of your wedding venue? Many people don't like the thought of displaying large wedding photographs on their walls, but this is a lovely alternative. The size of the mount is approximately 10" x 13" but will depend on the size of your painting.

Wedding watercolour 3Wedding watercolour 2
























I will use a photograph taken on the day and paint a watercolour of it. It could be the building on its own or have you featured like the painting above. Don't forget that the first wedding anniversary is paper so it could be the ideal gift!

At the moment I'm offering this service for just £30. Please contact me for further details.

Thank you for looking and I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment