Monday, 16 January 2012

Focus on ~ Table Numbers

As I've said before, I feel extremely fortunate to photograph the wonderful weddings that I do. I love the details of each day which makes them all individual to each couple, even down to the table numbers and place settings!

Table numbers 1

A pretty table decoration for a summer wedding incorporating the table number in a matching colour.

Table numbers 2Table numbers 3

This bride works at a vet's and is obviously a cat lover.

Table numbers 4Table numbers 5

I'd never seen this idea before. Each table was a different year but the 8384 stumped me...until I worked out it was the birth years of the bride and groom. 1983 and 1984! Each table had a photo of the couple from that year and information on who won the football, what was number one in the charts etc. A lovely personal touch to chart their lives together.

Table numbers 6

Of course you don't have to go for numbers for your tables. This couple both work for a well known fast food outlet.

Table numbers 7

 And this couple got married on a date, which, in binary numbers (computer speak) added up to 42...the meaning of life in "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" by Douglas Adams. So each table name had a menu with an author's name on.

Table numbers 8

Another menu doubled up as the place names. The chocolate ladybirds were for the children!

Table numbers 9

Table numbers 10

I'd never seen this either. The top table place names each had a business card sized card with a unique photo relevant to the person and their name on. Yes, the groom's is the one with the crate of beer on!

Thank you for looking.

For more examples of my wedding photography and for prices please visit

No comments:

Post a Comment